Michael Redgrave (1908 - 1985)
- The Way To The Stars (Johnny In The Clouds) (1945) [David Archdale]: An off-screen death. As a bomber pilot, he fails to return from a mission and we find out when fellow pilot John Mills describes his end to Basil Radford . (Thanks to Brian)
- Mourning Becomes Electra (1947) [Orin Mannon]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in his study; we only hear the shot from outside the room while Rosalind Russell tries to keep Kirk Douglas from going in. (see also Bruce Davison in the 1978 version).
- Hamlet (1970 TV) [Polonius]: Stabbed through the curtain by Richard Chamberlain, who had mistaken him for Richard Johnson. (I haven't seen this version, but we all know the story).
- Husband of Rachel Kempson.
- Great-grandfather of Micheál Richardson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.