Michael Peña (1976 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The United States of Leland (2003) [Guillermo]: Killed during a gang fight in prison.
- Lions for Lambs (2007) [Ernest]: Shot repeatedly (along with Derek Luke) by Taliban forces when he points an empty gun at them.
- Battle: Los Angeles (2011) [Joe Rincon]: Shot by one of the aliens as he is firing on them to protect Adetokumboh M'Cormack; he dies of his wound some time afterwards as M'Cormack tries to save him. His body is shown again later one when Aaron Eckhart finds his son (Bryce Cass) crying over his body.
- The Good Doctor (2011) [Jimmy]: Killed after taking a drug laced with potassium cyanide given to him by Orlando Bloom.
- 30 Minutes or Less (2011) [Chango]: Burned to death by Nick Swardson with a flamethrower; he manages to shoot the tank of Nick's flamethrower before dying.
- End of Watch (2012) [Mike Zavala]: Machine-gunned by Maurice Compte and his gang when Michael attempts to shield Jake Gyllenhaal from gunfire. His body is shown again when America Ferrera and Cody Horn discover him.
- Fury (2014) [Trini 'Gordo' Garcia]: Killed by grenade shrapnel when he jumps on top of it to protect his squadmates.
Television Deaths Edit
- American Dad: Hot Water (2011) [Marguerite]: Electrocuted after crashing his car into a overhead power line when Cee Lo Green fills the car up with water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.