Michael Massee (1952 - 2016)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Crow (1994) [Funboy]: Stabbed in the chest with several hypodermic needles and given an overdose of heroin by Brandon Lee, after being shot in the leg and having his arm broken. (Thanks to Wen and Matt)
- Tales from the Hood (1995) [Newton]: Absorbed into a mural by the zombie Tom Wright, after Tom crucifies Michael with several hypodermic needles (ending with one in his mouth).
- An Unfinished Affair (1996) [Dwight Bennett]: Stabbed to death at a studio by Jennie Garth.
- Lost Highway (1997) [Andy]: Accidentally impaled through the forehead when he falls against the corner of a glass coffee table while attacking Balthazar Getty. (Thanks to Matt)
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Black Panther (2006; animated) [Dr. Bruce Banner]: Supposedly gassed to death by Dr. Oiler (Mark Hamill), he seemingly dies while talking to Betty Ross (Nan McNamara), however, its reveal he survived and morph into the Hulk (Fred Tatasciore).
- Everlasting (2016) [Leor]: Dies after stabbing his own eyes out, while Adam David watches in horror.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The X-Files: The Field Where I Died (1996) [Vernon Ephesian]: Drinks one of his poison-laced drinks after making sure that every member of his suicide cult has drunk from their goblets.
- 24: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (2002) [Ira Gaines]: Shot in the chest by Kiefer Sutherland in the woods, after Michael points his gun at Kiefer as a suicide by cop because he was afraid of being incarcerated in a supermax or being found and killed by the Drazens (Misha Collins, Zeljko Ivanek and Dennis Hopper). (Thanks to Matt)
- Criminal Minds: Riding the Lightning (2006) [Jacob Dawes]: Executed in the electric chair as he's screaming in anger and frustration to a defiant Thomas Gibson.
- CSI: Crime After Crime (2011) [Stan Richardson]: Dies off-screen of cancer.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.