Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Michael Maloney (1957 - )
- Hamlet (1990) [Rosencrantz]: Executed (off-screen) along with Sean Murray (II).
- Othello (The Tragedy of Othello; The Moor of Venice) (1995) [Roderigo]: Stabbed to death by Kenneth Branagh, having been wounded in a swordfight with Nathaniel Parker.
- Hamlet (1996) [Laertes]: Back broken when Kenneth Branagh throws him onto a hard marble floor, after Michael had slashed Kenneth with his poison-laced sword.
- Waking The Dead: Sins (2008) [Dr. Damien Hooper]: Kidnapped then beaten (offscreen), tortured with boiling water over his feet, raped (offscreen) then bound and taken to a beach where he is buried up to his neck, and drowns when the tide comes in. All this at the hands of David Schofield, but the whole scenario has been manipulated and orchestrated by serial killer Ruth Gemmell - see Alexander Siddig in the episode End Game. (Thanks to Brian)
- The White Queen: War at First Hand (2013) [Sir Henry Stafford]: Dies from wounds he received in battle, with his wife (Amanda Hale) by his side.
- Utopia: Series 2, episode 4 (2014) [Donaldson]: He is sitting in a chair a few feet behind hitmen Neil Maskell and Paul Ready when the latter suddenly turns and shoots him through the head. (Thanks to Brian)