The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Michael Madsen (1957 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Natural (1984) [Bartholomew 'Bump' Bailey]: Accidentally killed when he runs into the stadium wall at high speed while trying to catch a fly ball; we see him crash through the wall, followed by a newsreel report announcing his death.
- Kill Me Again (1989) [Vince Miller]: Killed in an explosion along with Joanne Whalley when he drives into a propane tank while fleeing the police. (Thanks to Eric and Scott)
- The Doors (1991) [Tom Baker]: Dies of a drug overdose in a deleted scene that was never included on the DVD/Blu Ray extras. 
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) [Vic 'Mr. Blonde' Vega]: Shot several times in the chest by Tim Roth in the warehouse, just as Michael is about to set Kirk Baltz on fire. (Thanks to Tal)
- The Getaway (1994) [Rudy Travis]: Shot in the stomach with a shotgun by Alec Baldwin in an elevator as they both struggle over the firearm, with Alec then shooting out the cables causing the elevator to crash. (Thanks to Gary)
- The Last Days of Frankie the Fly (1996) [Sal]: Shot six times to death by Dennis Hopper in a construction site from an overpass at night. (Thanks to Gary)
- Rough Draft (Diary of a Serial Killer) (1998) [Haynes]: Slashed and stabbed to death (off-screen) by Arnold Vosloo. His body is later seen when police discover him slumped in his car.
- Supreme Sanction (1999) [Dalton]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Kristy Swanson; we only see him look round in the sniper scope, with the scene ending as Swanson fires.
- Luck of the Draw (2000) [Zippo]: Shot in the head by Dennis Hopper in the warehouse. (Thanks to Gary and ND)
- L.A.P.D.: To Protect and to Serve (2001) [Lt. Alexander]: Shot to death by Steve Bacic after Michael shoots Marc Singer.
- Frankenstein (2004) [Detective Harker]: Impaled onto some iron poles - having been thrown through a glass window leaving shards stuck in his body - after Vincent Perez throws him off a high storey platform. His body is later seen when Parker Posey and Adam Goldberg go to inspect him.
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) [Budd a.k.a. "Sidewinder"]: Bitten by a black mamba that Daryl Hannah had hidden in a suitcase full of money. (Thanks to Germboygel)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2005) [Maugrim]: Providing the voice of a wolf (CGI animated), he is impaled on William Moseley's sword when he lunges at William. (Thanks to ND)
- Crash N Burn (2007) [Vincent Scaillo]: Shot repeatedly by a gang banger as Michael tries to shoot Erik Palladino.
- House (2008) [Tin Man/Fake Officer Lawdale]: Destroyed by Allana Bale's powers aided by Reynaldo Rosales and Hedi Dippold.
- The Bleeding (2009) [Father Roy]: Killed by Vinnie Jones or one of his cohorts.
- 2047: Sights of Death (2014) [Lobo]: Stabbed to death and repeatedly by Neva Leoni after shooting Daryl Hannah.
- The Hateful Eight (2015) [Joe Gage]: Shot to death by Walton Goggins and Samuel L. Jackson when he pulls his gun on them, while Jennifer Jason Leigh and Tim Roth look on helplessly.
- Magi (2016) [Lawrence Irlam]: Shoots himself in the head when he gets possessed by demonic spirits.
- Devil's Domain (2016) [Bill]: Hacked to death with an Axe by one of the devils minions after Zack Kozlow shoots him in the shoulder.
- Hangover in Death Valley (2018) [Madsen]: Shot to death along with Patrick Bergin (off-screen) by Robert Llewellyn. The scene fades to black and we hear two gun shots.
- 2 Graves in the Desert (2020) [Vince]: Head bashed in with a fire extinguisher by Cassie Howarth.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cagney & Lacey: Heat (1984) [Boyd Evans Strout]: Shot to death by the police. Tyne Daly was held hostage.
- High Noon (2000) [Frank Miller]: Shot in the back by Tom Skerritt after Susanna Thompson shoots Colin A Campbell in the back and Michael turns to shoot her, giving Tom his opportunity.
- Blue Bloods: Family Business (2012) [Benjamin Walker]: Shot to death by Bridget Moynahan, and the rest of the NYPD cops in graveyard.
- Hawaii Five-0:Na hala a ka makua (2014) [Roy Parish]: Shot by Matthew Glave.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) [Don Rafferty]: Shot in the chest by Gary Oldman when Michael leaps in front of a shot that was intended for Russell Wong in the game's good ending. Michael survives in the game's average and bad endings.
- Yakuza (2005) [Shimano]: Shot to death by Kenji Nomura after Michael throws a grenade at Debi Derryberry and Roger L. Jackson.
- Reservoir Dogs (2006) [Mr. Blonde]: Shot to death by Scott Menville in a warehouse. (See also Michael's death in the film version.)
- Dishonored (2012) [Daud]: Throat slit and flung over the edge of a building, should the player take the option of killing him; Michael survives the game if the player chooses to spare his life. (Canonically, he survives the game.)
- Mob of the Dead (2013) [Michael "Finn" O'Leary]: Devoured by zombies in prison.
- The Walking Dead: In Harm's Way (2014) [William "Bill" Carver]: Bludgeoned to death with a crowbar by Gavin Hammon as Melissa Hutchison (player's decision) and Shay Moore look on.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (2017) [Daud]: Dies of natural causes (off-screen). His spirit is seen later in the game.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Virginia Madsen.
- Father of Christian Madsen.
- Ex-Mr. Georganne LaPiere.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.