House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Michael Lonsdale (1931 - 2020)
a.k.a. Michel Lonsdale
- The Bride Wore Black (La mariée était en noir) (1968) [Rene Morane]: Suffocated after Jeanne Moreau locks him in a small closet underneath the staircase in his house, then places duct tape around the edge of the doorway to seal out the air.
- Moonraker (1979) [Hugo Drax]: Shot in the chest with a cyanide-tipped dart by Roger Moore using his nerve-impulse-activated Wrist Dart Gun (as Michael is about to shoot him with a laser gun). Michael is then escorted into an airlock and ejected into outer space by Roger.
- The Passage (1979)'' [Alain Renoudot]: Tortured to death off-screen by Malcolm McDowell. We last see Malcolm cutting his hands into pieces.
- Le Renard jaune (2013) [Jean Virno]: Killed in an explosion along with (Jean-François Stévenin, Antoine Duléry, Claude Brasseur, Dominique Lavanant and other people) in a restaurant after he places an explosive gift on a piano toward the end of movie.
- The Bunker (1981 TV) [Martin Bormann]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by biting on cyanide capsules on May 2nd, 1945 in Berlin. His death are reported by the off-screen narration by James O'Donnell at the end of the film. (Although it hasn't stop conspiracy theorist to say that he actually survived the war).