Michael Lerner (1941 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Vibes (1988) [Burt Wilder]: Dies after a burst of energy goes through his body that remained on him from a mystic temple.
- Harlem Nights (1989) [Bugsy Calhoune] Dies when one of his cohorts sets off a switch at Richard Pryor's home igniting the gas/triggering a planted bomb wired to a door/light switch blowing all of them up.
- No Escape (1994) [The Warden] Possibly killed off-screen as Ray Liotta leaves him on the island as a horde of convicts heads towards Michael.
- No Way Back (1995) [Frank Serlano]: Drowns after he falls overboard after being shot in the stomach and chest by Russell Crowe or Etsushi Toyokawa. His body is later seen when Crowe dives down to rescue his son (Andrew J. Ferchland) being pulled down by Michael.
- Tale of the Mummy (1998) [Professor Marcus]: Killed (stabbed or bludgeoned to death) by a possessed Lysette Anthony or Elizabeth Power.
- The Mod Squad (1999) [Howard]: Killed by one of Josh Brolin’s assassins or Richard Jenkins' corrupt cops.
- A Serious Man (2009) [Solomon Schlutz]: Dies of a heart attack while doing research. He stands up briefly before falling to the floor dead.
TV Deaths Edit
- Omen IV: The Awakening (1991) [Earl Knight]: Crushed to death/struck by a supernaturally controlled runaway wrecking ball (after it comes crashing through an office trailer) (I haven’t seen all the film but I have seen his death scene online).
- Tales From The Crypt: People Who Live in Brass Hearses (1993) [Earl Byrd/Earl Byrd's Siamese Twin]: Playing a double role of a man and his siamese twin, the siamese twin was shot in the face by Brad Dourif. (Earl Byrd survives the episode).
Notable Connections Edit
Brother of Ken Lerner
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.