Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Michael Keaton (1951 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Mom (1982): Bleeds out on the floor after being shot by Teri Garr after she finds him having an affair with Ann Jillian. This turns out to be a dream Keaton's character is having, fueled by an addiction to soap operas and depression from having to stay at home with the kids all the time. Michael survives in reality.
- Beetlejuice(1988) [Beetlejuice]: Playing an undead character, his first off screen death is never revealed, though Keaton mentions living through the Black Plague. Keaton is killed once again when he is eaten by a giant Sandworm creature ridden by Geena Davis; he is later seen again in the waiting room of the afterlife (Played for comic effect).
- Pacific Heights (1990) [Carter Hayes/James Danforth]: Impaled on an upturned broken pipes/iron poles at the end of a struggle with Melanie Griffith when she pushes him at the same time Matthew Modine grabs his ankles, he dies after trying to pull himself free off the floor as Melanie looks on in shock.
- My Life (1993) [Bob Jones]: Dies of cancer with Nicole Kidman by his side. It then shows a scene that implies he's going into heaven.
- Jack Frost (1998) [Jack Frost]: Killed in a car accident when his car skids into a crash barrier during a blizzard due to faulty wipers. He is reincarnated as a snowman one year later and returns to the afterlife after saying goodbye to Kelly Preston and Joseph Cross.
- White Noise (2005) [Jonathan Rivers]: Falls to his death after being beaten and knocked off a platform by three ghosts (as he goes to rescue a bound victim); his body is later seen as cops look down to see him at the bottom of a hole. His funeral is seen at the end of the film with him appearing as a ghost to his son.
- Cars (2006; animated) [Chick Hicks]: In a dream sequence that Owen Wilson had, he is run over to death by a mechanical ox. Michael survives in reality.
- The Merry Gentleman (2008) [Frank Logan]: Presumably commits suicide off-screen; the ending leaves his fate unclear.
- Penthouse North (2013) [Hollander]: Falls to his death when a blind Michelle Monaghan throws him off over a ledge having shot him three times) as he reaches for his diamonds with him striking an overhanging structure on the way down, his body is later seen lying in an alleyway as alley cats come across him.
- Birdman (Or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014) [Riggan Thomson]: Within a play, he commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after encountering Naomi Watts and Edward Norton together in bed. It is also possible that Michael kills himself by jumping out of his hospital window, but his fate is left open to the audience's interpretation.
- RoboCop (2014) [Raymond Sellars]: Shot to death on a rooftop by Joel Kinnaman when they exchange gunfire.
- The Founder (2016) [Ray Kroc]: Dies of heart-failure as texted at the end.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- King Of The Hill: Pigmalion (2003) [Trip Larsen]: Stabbed in the head by a captive bolt pistol after climbing onto a pork processing assembly line trying to get to Brittany Murphy.
- 30 Rock: 100th Episode (2011) [Tom]: Accidentally shot in the stomach by Alec Baldwin as Alec, Tina Fey, Jack McBrayer and Tracy Morgan run to the TGS stage (Played for comic effect).
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012) [Jason Hudson]: Throat slit with a pendant by Kamar de los Reyes after he shot Michael in the knees while the latter is tied to a chair.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.