Michael K. Williams (1966 - )
a.k.a. Michael Kenneth Williams
- Bullet (1996) [High Top]: Shot in the head during the shoot out at a restaurant.
- Bringing Out the Dead (1999) [Drug Dealer]: Shot in the chest (off screen); we first see Michael as Nicolas Cage and John Goodman pick him up in their ambulance and he dies of his injuries later on after Cage fails to keep him alive.
- Miracle at St. Anna (2008) [Tucker]: Shot to death in an ambush by the Germans.
- Brooklyn's Finest (2009) [Red]: Shot in the chest by Don Cheadle in the street, after Don first shoots Michael in the stomach in an elevator and pursues him out of the building.
- The Road (2009) [Thief]: Presumably frozen to death (off-screen) after Viggo Mortensen steals Michael's clothes and leaves him out in the cold; Kodi Smit-McPhee goes to return Michael's clothes, but is unable to find Michael.
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) [Robert]: Stabbed in the stomach by Douglas M. Griffin as Michael tries to stop Douglas from raping Adepero Oduye; his body is seen later on when Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Chalk throw it overboard.
- Snitch (2013) [Malik]: Shot repeatedly (along with his cohorts) by Jon Bernthal (during a shootout in Michael's home). He dies as Jon is interrogating him.
- Alias: Another Mister Sloane (2005) [Roberts]: Killed in a Elevator accident, along with Tony Colitti after Joel Grey plants bombs in the elevator brakes.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Underbelly (2006) [Victor Bodine]: Shot by Connie Nielsen as he was about to run her over.
- The Wire: Clarifications (2008) [Omar Little]: Shot in the head by Thuliso Dingwall in a convenience store.
- Boardwalk Empire: Devil You Know (2014) [Chalky White]: Shot to death by Jeffrey Wright's men. We just see Michael smiling, the screen then goes to black and gun shots are heard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.