The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Michael K. Williams (1966 - )
a.k.a. Michael Kenneth Williams
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Bullet (1996) [High Top]: Shot in the head during the shoot out at a restaurant.
- Bringing Out the Dead (1999) [Drug Dealer]: Shot in the chest off-screen. Michael is later seen as Nicolas Cage and John Goodman pick him up in their ambulance and he dies of his injuries later on after Cage fails to keep him alive.
- Miracle at St. Anna (2008) [Tucker]: Shot to death in an ambush by the Germans.
- Brooklyn's Finest (2009) [Red]: Shot in the chest by Don Cheadle in the street, after Don first shoots Michael in the stomach in an elevator and pursues him out of the building.
- The Road (2009) [Thief]: Presumably frozen to death off-screen after Viggo Mortensen steals Michael's clothes and leaves him out in the cold; Kodi Smit-McPhee goes to return Michael's clothes, but is unable to find Michael.
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) [Robert]: Stabbed in the stomach by Douglas M. Griffin as Michael tries to stop Douglas from raping Adepero Oduye; his body is seen later on when Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Chalk throw it overboard.
- Snitch (2013) [Malik]: Shot repeatedly alongside his gang members by Jon Bernthal during a shootout in Michael's home. He dies as Jon is interrogating him.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Alias: Another Mister Sloane (2005) [Roberts]: Killed in a Elevator accident, along with Tony Colitti after Joel Grey plants bombs in the elevator brakes.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Underbelly (2006) [Victor Bodine]: Shot by Connie Nielsen as he was about to run her over.
- The Wire: Clarifications (2008) [Omar Little]: Shot in the head by Thuliso Dingwall in a convenience store.
- Boardwalk Empire: Devil You Know (2014) [Chalky White]: Shot to death by Jeffrey Wright's men. Michael is last seen smiling before the screen then goes to black and gun shots are heard.
Gallery:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.