Michael Jai White (1967 - )
- City of Industry (1997) [Odell Williams]: Shot to death along with (Dana Barron) by Stephen Dorff in trailer, while hold Dana hostage.
- Spawn (1997) [Al Simmons a.k.a. Spawn]: Shot and burned to death by both Melinda Clarke and Martin Sheen; he is brought back to life as "Spawn" by Satan (voiced by Frank Welker).
- Universal Soldier: The Return (1999) [S.E.T.H.]: Shattered into pieces after Jean-Claude Van Damme freezes him with liquid nitrogen. (Thanks to Michael)
- Exit Wounds (2001) [Sgt. Lewis Strutt]: Impaled on a chimney after falling from a helicopter ladder when Steven Seagal attaches the ladder to a lead pipe so Michael would die.
- Pandora's Box (2002) [Hampton Hines]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with police.
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) [Alburt]: Throat slit by David Carradine at the end of a swordfight. (This scene, and Michael's entire role, was cut from the finished film, but is included on DVD.)
- The Dark Knight (2008) [Gambol]: Dies of shock/blood loss when Heath Ledger sticks a knife in Michael's mouth and slashes his cheek open. We only see the reactions of Michael's thugs during the actual slashing; Michael's body is shown afterwards as Heath lets it fall.
- The Boondocks: Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy (2010; animated) [Bushido Brown]: Decapitated by Lord Rufus Crabmiser's (voiced by Aries Spears) flying guillotine (Played for Comic Effect).
- Skin Trade (2014) [FBI Agent Reed]: Shot in the head with a shotgun by Tony Jaa after being interrogated by Tony and Dolph Lundgren. We only see Tony firing. His body is not shown.
- Dragged Across Concrete (2018) [Biscuit]: Shot to in the head by Thomas Kretschmann during a shootout. His body is later seen again when Primo Allon dissects him in order to remove his stomach and retrieve the key that he swallowed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.