Michael Jace (1965 - )
- Convicted of murdering his wife in 2016.
- Strange Days (1995) [Wade Beemer]: Shot dead by rogue cops (Vincent D'Onofrio & William Fichtner) (My memory is vague but I recall he died)
- Scorcher (2002) [MacVaughn]: Killed by Mark Rolston (My memory is vague but I recall he died)
- Cradle 2 the Grave (2003) [Odion]: Presumably killed along with Lester "Mighty Rasta" Speight, Doc Newman and the other staff members by Mark Dacascos and his cohorts. His body is spotted by DMX, Jet Li, and Gabrielle Union.
- Bats: Human Harvest (2007) [Martinez]: Killed by the genetically engineered bats (My memory is vague but I recall he died).
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Jem'Hadar (1994) [First Officer]: Killed in an explosion, along with Alan Oppenheimer and the rest of the crew, when the USS Odyssey is rammed and destroyed by a Jem'Hadar ship.
- Murder, She Wrote: The Last Free Man (2001) [Samuel Pinckney]: Mortally wounded after getting shot by Tim Abell. He dies shortly after talking to Angela Lansbury.
- Cold Case Death Penalty: Final Appeal (2006) [Andre Tibbs]: Executed by lethal injection after Dean Norris sets him up for Cameron Goodman's murder. His "ghost" later appears to Thom Barry during his funeral (after Dean is found out and imprisoned), possibly as a figment of his imagination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.