Michael J. Pollard (1939 -2019 )
- Four of the Apocalypse (I Quattro dell'apocalisse) (1975) [Clem]: Dies of an infection some time after being shot in the leg by Tomas Milian; he dies with Harry Baird, Lynne Frederick, and Fabio Testi gathered by his side. His body is shown again later on when Fabio finds him in the barn, discovering that the meat Harry had cooked to keep them all alive was taken from Michael's body.
- Heated Vengeance (1985) [Snake]: Burned to death when Ron Max turns his flamethrower on Michael, after Michael tries to stop Ron from killing Richard Hatch.
- American Gothic (Hide and Shriek) (1988) [Woody]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) with the lance of a toy knight statue by Sarah Torgov; his body is shown afterwards when his father (Rod Steiger) discovers him.
- Scrooged (1988) [Herman]: Frozen to death on the streets; his body is shown afterwards when Carol Kane shows Bill Murray the consequences of his selfishness. He appears as a ghost with the Christmas spirits at the end. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Night Visitor (Never Cry Devil) (1989) [Stanley Willard]: Shot to death by Elliott Gould while each is trying to take the shotgun from the other. (Thanks to Kyle)
- Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (Nightmare Vacation III) (1989) [Herman Miranda]: Beaten/stabbed to death with a large stick by Pamela Springsteen outside the tent, while Stacie Lambert looks on in horror.
- Split Second (1992) [The Rat Catcher] Mauled off-screen by the creature. His body is later shown.
- Mad Dog Time (1996) [Red Mash] Shot in the forehead by Gabriel Byrne.
- The Ray Bradbury Theatre: The Handler (1992) [Mr. Benedict]: Dismembered (off-screen) by the zombies after they rise to take vengeance on him; the scene ends as the zombies converge on him, and his death is confirmed when the townspeople discover several fresh graves with his name marked on each one.
Ex-husband of Beth Howland
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.