We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Michael Gough (1916 - 2011)
- Blanche Fury (1948) [Laurence Fury]: Shot in the chest with a musket by Stewart Granger, in the garden of Michael's mansion. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Was Our Friend (1951) [Martin Raynor]: Kills himself by deliberately drinking the nightcap laced with sedatives with which Elizabeth Sellars had been planning to murder him. He had confronted her after seeing her preparing the drink. (Thanks to Brian)
- Horrors of the Black Museum (Crime in the Museum of Horrors) (1959) [Edmond Bancroft]: Stabbed to death by Graham Curnow after Graham jumps from a ferris wheel and lands on Michael. (Thanks to John)
- Konga (1961) [Dr. Charles Decker]: Killed when Konga (Paul Stockman) throws him away.
- The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre; Candidate For Murder (1962) [Donald Edwards]: Shot by the dying Hans von Borsody as he is about to shoot John Justin. (Thanks to Brian)
- Black Zoo (1963) [Michael Conrad]: Strangled by Rod Lauren as vengeance for killing his mom (Claudia Brack) and making him mute.
- Dr. Terror's House of Horrors (1965) (The Blood Suckers) [Eric Landor]: Commits suicide by shooting himself, after losing his hand in a car accident; his severed hand lives on and takes revenge on Christopher Lee.
- Berserk! (Circus of Terror) (1967) [Dorando]: Impaled through the head with a spike when Judy Geeson hammers it through a wall against which Michael is leaning. (Thanks to John)
- Curse of the Crimson Altar (The Crimson Cult; The Reincarnation; Spirit of the Dead; Witch House) (1968) [Elder]: Killed (off-screen) by Christopher Lee (or one of Christopher's followers), his body is shown when Mark Eden discovers him in a coffin.
- Trog (1970) [Sam Murdock]: Killed by 'Trog' (Joe Cornelius) as Michael tries to frame him. (We never see him again after this scene).
- Horror Hospital (1973) (Computer Killers; Doctor Bloodbath) [Dr. Christian Storm]: Decapitated when Robin Askwith drives past him in Michael's own spring-blade-equipped car; his severed head is shown in the catching basket afterwards. (Michael's face is covered with monstrous/disfigured make-up in his final scenes.)
- The Legend of Hell House (1973) [Emeric Belasco]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by embalming himself in his hidden chamber, many years before the story begins; his perfectly-preserved body is shown when Roddy McDowall and Gayle Hunnicutt discover him.
- The Boys from Brazil (1978) [Mr. Harrington]: Garroted by Sky Dumont after Michael discovers Linda Hayden's nude body.
- The Fourth Protocol (1987) [Sir Bernard Hemmings]: Dies (off-screen) of an unspecified illness; his funeral is shown at the end of the film. (Thanks to Graeme)
- Uncovered (1994) [Don Manuel]: Suffocated (off-screen) by John Wood, making it appear that he died of emphysema; we learn of his death afterwards when Kate Beckinsale gets the news. (Thanks to Eric)
- The Cherry Orchard (1999) [Fiers]: Playing an elderly servant, Gough is accidentally left abandoned inside of a locked and boarded-up house after the owners and other staff leave the property for good. At the end, he's resigned to his fate and is last seen sitting in a chair, patiently waiting to die.
- Sleepy Hollow (1999) [Notary James Hardenbrook]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself in fear of the Headless Horseman. We learn of his death afterwards when Michael Gambon informs Johnny Depp and Miranda Richardson; his body is not shown.
- Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (2005; animated) [Elder Gutknecht]: Plays an ambulatory skeleton residing in the land of the dead.
- The Avengers: The Cybernauts (1965) [Dr. Clement Armstrong]: Killed by his own creations after his control-device malfunctions. (Footage from his death scene was repeated in the 1967 episode The Return of the Cybernauts.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Avengers: The Correct Way to Kill (1967) [Nutski]: Stabbed to death when Diana Rigg throws a saber at him while he's trying to kill Patrick Macnee. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Champions: Happening (1968) [Major Joss]: Stabbed in the chest when William Gaunt throws a knife at him while Michael is hiding behind a canvas sign. (Thanks to Brian)
- Blake's 7: Volcano (1980) [Hower]: Commits suicide by pressing a button that causes his entire planet to explode. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Doctor Who: Arc of Infinity (1983) [Councillor Hedin]: Shot by a guard while trying to protect Peter Davison. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Blackeyes (1989; miniseries) [Maurice James Kingsley]: Presumably beaten to death by his niece (Carol Royle). (I haven't seen this mini-series, but I vaguely recall the novel.)
- Ex-Mr. Diana Graves
- Ex-Mr. Anne Leon
- Ex-Mr. Anneke Wills