Michael Findlay (1938 - 1977)
a.k.a. Julian Marsh and many other pseudonyms
Film Deaths Edit
- Take Me Naked (Take Me) (1966) [Twisted Mental Hunchback]: Beaten to death with a metal rod by Kevin Sullivan after Michael attempts to seduce Kevin.
- The Touch of Her Flesh (The Touch of Her; Way Out Love) (1967) [Richard Jennings]: Shot in the stomach with a crossbow by Suzanne Marre. (The character was brought back without explanation in the 1968 sequel The Curse of Her Flesh, but it seems clear that this was originally intended as a death scene.)
- The Kiss of Her Flesh (1968) [Richard Jennings]: Stabbed in the back when Earl Hindman throws Michael's own machete at him as Michael is climbing a tower; he then falls to the ground. (This time the character's death is definitely established.)
- A Thousand Pleasures (1968) [Richard Davis]: Suffocated when Donna Stone sticks her breast in his mouth while pinching his nose shut.
- The Ultimate Degenerate (1969) [Spencer]: Stabbed to death by Uta Erickson, after Michael injects her with an "aphrodisiac," not knowing that Earl Hindman had switched it with a drug to induce paranoia.
TV Deaths Edit
Noteworthy Connections Edit
- Husband of Roberta Findlay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.