Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Michael Douglas (1944 - )
- Summertree (1971) [Jerry] While still alive at the end of the film, the last frames of the film show him gravely injured from his wounds in Vietnam with the chances of him surviving not looking good.
- The War of the Roses (1989) [Oliver Rose]: Killed, along with Kathleen Turner, when the chandelier they're both hanging from crashes to the floor (he dies while reaching out to Kathleen who slaps his hand away, with the bodies later seen when Danny DeVito and their maid break down the door).
- Basic Instinct (1992) [Detective Nick Curran]: Presumably stabbed to death (off-screen) with an icepick by Sharon Stone sometime after the end of the movie; the movie fades out after the icepick is shown. Michael doesn't appear in Basic Instinct 2 and his fate isn't revealed, so it's left ambiguous whether or not she kills him. Since the scene has been suggested, I'll list it just in case. (Thanks to Jack)
- Falling Down (1993) [William Foster a.k.a. D-FENS]: Shot to death by Robert Duvall after Michael (at the end of a standoff) points a toy gun at him (so his daughter can get his life insurance). He then falls off a pier into the ocean after staggering back while talking to Robert, with his body later seen floating on the surface as Robert looks over the side. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Ghost and the Darkness (1996) [Charles Remington]: Killed (off-screen) by one of the lions; we only see his bloodied tent afterwards. (Thanks to Mark)
- A Perfect Murder (1998) [Steven Taylor]: Shot in the chest by Gwyneth Paltrow at the end of a struggle in their kitchen. (The DVD also includes an alternate ending in which Gwyneth shoots him in the stomach without being attacked by him).
- Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009) [Uncle Wayne]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances, sometime before the story begins; he appears as a ghost to Matthew McConaughey throughout the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Beyond the Reach (2014) [John Madec]: Shot to death by Jeremy Irvine.
- Unlocked (2017) [Eric Lasch]: Falls to his death after a struggle with Noomi Rapace.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) [Dr. Hank Pym]: Disintegrated from existence, along with Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer off-screen while Paul Rudd is trying to communicate with them from the Quantum realm; piles of ash appear where they were stood when the scene switches back to them. (This is shown in one of two post-credit scenes that ties into the events of Avengers: Infinity War when Josh Brolin erases half of the universe from existence.) Michael’s death is undone by Mark Ruffalo during Avengers: Endgame.
- Back to the Streets of San Francisco (1992 TV) [Steve Keller]: Michael didn't appear in it, but it's confirmed that his character from the 1972-'77 series was killed (off-screen) (I haven't seen this, I only got the information from a guide).
- Behind the Candelabra (2013; TV Movie) [Liberace]: Dies (off screen) of AIDS complications; a scene at his funeral takes place later on, where Matt Damon imagines the proceedings as a final farewell concert where Douglas performs.
- Son of Kirk Douglas and Diana Douglas
- Half-brother of Eric Douglas
- Mr. Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Father of Cameron Douglas