Michael Des Barres (1948 - )
- Ghoulies (1984) [Malcolm Graves]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances (referred to in Jack Nance's narration as "a horrible death") at some point between the opening prologue and the main story. He is brought back to life by an occult ritual that his son (Peter Liapis) is compelled to perform, and is finally destroyed in a duel of magic between Michael and Jack.
- Nightflyers (1987) [Jon Winderman]: (More info needed.)
- Miami Vice: Baseballs of Death (1988) [Shane DuBois]: Shot to death by Rafael Lima on the orders of Tony Plana.
- Melrose Place: The Eyes of the Storm (1997) [Arthur Field]: Dies of a heart attack while having an argument with his son (David Charvet).
- Charmed: We're Off to See the Wizard (2002) [The Dark Priest]: Blown up into pieces by Holly Marie Combs's Molecular combustion.
- Alias: The Index (2005) [Miles Deveraux]: Shot to death Along with Ozman Sirgood in a Drive-by Shooting by Mia Maestro while trying to kill Victor Garber.
- There are also several episodes of MacGyver where, as "Murdoc", he is seemingly killed off at the end, but he always returns alive and well in a later episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.