Melissa Leo (1960 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Silent Witness (1985) [Patti Mullen]: Commits suicide due to the stress put on her during her rape trial.
- Don McKay (2009) [Marie]: Bludgeoned to death with a frozen roast by Elisabeth Shue in the kitchen, as Thomas Haden Church and Pruitt Taylor Vince look on in shock.
- Stephanie's Image (2009) [Stephanie]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting herself, shortly before the movie begins; her death is established in Janis DeLucia Allen's narration at the beginning of the movie, as Janis begins her documentary investigation, and the circumstances of her death are revealed towards the end. Neither her death nor the body is ever shown.
- Red State (2011) [Sara]: Accidentally shot in the stomach by her daughter (Kerry Bishe) while Melissa is attacking Kyle Gallner. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Oblivion (2013) [Sally]: Portraying a holographic representation of an alien artificial intelligence, she is destroyed in an explosion when Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman detonate a nuclear device inside the spaceship Melissa resides in.
- Prisoners (2013) [Holly Jones]: Shot to death by Jake Gyllenhaal after Melissa fires her gun at Jake.
- The Most Hated Woman In America (2017) [Madalyn Murray O'Hair]: Suffocated with a plastic bag by Josh Lucas.
- The Equalizer 2 (2018) [Susan Plummer]: Stabbed in the torso by Pedro Pascal after she is fatally injured and beaten by thugs in her apartment under Pedro's orders. The murder is shown in a flashback when Pedro tells Denzel Washington what happened.
Television Deaths Edit
- All My Children (1985) [Linda Warner]: Killed by Robert LuPone. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- I Know This Much Is True: Episode 1 (2020) [Connie Birdseye]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer; she appears throughout the series in flashbacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.