Mel Gibson (1956 - )
- Mrs. Soffel (1984) [Ed Biddle]: Shot to death by police while Diane Keaton tries to help him escape.
- The Bounty (1984) [Fletcher Christian]: While Mel is alive in the final scene of the film, the epilogue to the movie states that when a British whaling ship arrived on Pitcairn island nearly 20 years later, only one of the mutineers, Adams (Philip Martin Brown) was still alive. The rest, including Mel, were presumably murdered in disputes with the Polynesians who accompanied them.
- Hamlet (1990) [Hamlet]: Slashed on the arm with a poison-tipped sword during a sword fight with Nathaniel Parker; he lives long enough to avenge himself by killing Alan Bates, then dies in Stephen Dillane's arms.
- Braveheart (1995) [William Wallace]: Executed by beheading, after being tortured and disemboweled; we only see the axe coming down. (It is later said that he was dismembermented and each piece of his body was scattered to show what the English would do to the rest of the Scottish if they were to engage in another war).
- Edge of Darkness (2010) [Thomas "Tom" Craven]: Shot by Danny Huston (on top of suffering from radiation poisoning); he dies in the hospital some time later, and is reunited with Bojana Novakovic's spirit who takes him into the light.
- The Expendables 3 (2014) [Conrad Stonebanks]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Sylvester Stallone following a fight (his body is later seen as the building collapses on-top of him).
- Blood Father (2016) [John Link] Shot to death by Raoul Trujillo in the film's climatic shoot-out, dying with Erin Moriarty by his side.
- Dragged Across Concrete (2018) [Brett Ridgeman]: Shot to death by Tory Kittles after Mel threatens him with a gun.
- Ex-Mr. Robyn Moore (Australian voice-over actress)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.