Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Mel Ferrer (1917 - 2008)
- Rancho Notorious (1952) [Frenchy Fairmont]: Shot to death (off-screen) along with Arthur Kennedy in a gunfight with some outlaws. The films ends with Mel and Arthur riding off into the distance, but the closing theme song/narration states that they were killed the same day.
- War and Peace (1956) [Prince Andrei Bolkonsky]: Dies of an illness (forget the details), with his lover (Audrey Hepburn) at his side.
- Eaten Alive (Death Trap; Horror Hotel; Starlight Slaughter) (1977) [Harvey Wood]: Throat slashed with a scythe by Neville Brand, then gets eaten by the giant alligator after Neville pushes him into the swamp. (Thanks to Sammy)
- L'Immoralita (1978) [Vera's husband]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in the chest; his body is shown afterwards when Karin Trentephol enters the room and discovers him. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Great Alligator (Il Fiume del grande caimano; Alligators; Big Alligator River) (1979) [Joshua]: Shot to death by a flaming arrow by the natives. (Thanks to Johan and Michael)
- Screamers (L'Isola degli uomini pesce; Island of the Fishman; Something Waits in the Dark) (1979) [Radcliffe]: Throat ripped out by the creature. (Note: Mel's scenes were added for the 1982 US release Screamers and were not present in the 1979 European release. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Visitor (Stridulum) (1979) [Dr. Walker]: Pecked to death by birds (off-screen) (Thanks to Michael)
- Falcon Crest: Ashes to Ashes (1984) [Phillip Erikson]: Killed in a plane crash; we learn in the following episode Requiem that he did not survive the crash. His body is not shown. (Thanks to Johan)
- Seduced (1985, TV movie) [Arthur Orloff]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by Norman Blankenship when Mel walks into the room, staged to look like Mel walked in during a burglary. His body is shown afterwards covered with a sheet being carried out on a stretcher.
- Ex-husband of Audrey Hepburn.