Meg Tilly (1960 - )
- One Dark Night (1983) [Julie Wells]: Life-force possibly drained by the undead sorcerer; we last see her wandering away, but it's unclear whether she's a zombie or simply dazed.
- Psycho II (1983) [Mary Loomis]: Shot in the chest by the police just as she's about to stab Anthony Perkins in the cellar.
- The Girl in a Swing (1988) [Karin]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by drowning herself in the ocean; her body is not shown afterwards. She later appears as a ghost to Rupert Frazer.
- Body Snatchers (1993) [Carol Malone]: Killed (off-screen) when an alien duplicate replaces her; her body (a special-effects dummy, obviously) is shown lying in bed before it crumbles into dust.
- Nightmare Classics: Carmilla (1989) [Carmilla]: Impaled through the heart when Ione Skye pushes her back against a wooden clothes-rack, then disintegrated by sunlight when John Doolittle opens the curtains.
- Sister of Jennifer Tilly
- Ex-Mrs. Tim Zinnemann (producer, son of Fred Zinnemann)
- Ex-Mrs. John Calley (former President/CEO of Sony Entertainment)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.