Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Meg Foster (1948 - )
- They Live (1988) [Holly Thompson]: Shot in the chest by Roddy Piper on the rooftop, when she tries to stop him from sabotaging the aliens' broadcast signal.
- Blind Fury (1989) [Lynn Devereaux]: Shot in the side of her chest with a shotgun by Randall "Tex" Cobb, causing her to fall back onto Rutger Hauer who closes her eyes as she dies.
- Tripwire (1990) [Julia]: Shot to death (off-screen) by David Warner; we only see David threatening Meg in a videotaped message sent to Terence Knox. Neither her death nor her body is actually shown, but some of David's subsequent dialogue confirms that he killed her.
- Diplomatic Immunity (1991) [Gerta Hermann]: Shot in the stomach with a speargun by Billy Drago, pinning her to the wall.
- Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes (1994) [Carol Dietz]: Meg does not appear in this movie, but it's established here that her character from the first two Relentless films died (off-screen) at some point between the films.
- Lords of Salem (2012) [Margaret Morgan]: Executed (along with the rest of her coven) by being burned at the stake. She appears as a ghost throughout the movie, and her death is shown in a flashback.
- 31 (2016) [Venus Virgo]: Stabbed to death by Richard Brake.
- Overlord (2018) [Chloe's Aunt]: After being mutated into a failed super soldier, she is presumably shot to death by Joseph Quinn/Marc Rissmann and the other SS hit squad as she attacks them, we only see silhouettes of them firing at her as Jovan Adepo looks up at the bedroom window (for this role Meg wore heavy mutant make up for the role)
- The Death of Me Yet (1971 TV) [Alice]: Shot to death by Richard Basehart, whom she shoots in turn.
- Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones (The Mad Messiah) (1980 TV Mini-series) [Jean Richie]: Shot in the chest, alongside her husband (Randy Quaid) by Michael C. Gwynne. (She was based on the wife of Timothy Stoen, who both tried unsuccessfully to stop the mass suicide led by Jim Jones, which included her son, but she survives, making this historically inaccurate.)
- The Twilight Zone: Dreams for Sale (1985) [Jenny]: Her body dies when the virtual-reality "dream machine" malfunctions, but it is shown that her mind lives on in the dream world.
- The Originals: Night Has A Thousand Eyes (2015) [Josephine LaRue]: Throat slit with her bow by Claudia Black; her body is decapitated by Joseph Morgan in the next episode (When the Levee Breaks) after Claudia uses magic to animate it.
- Ex-wife of Stephen McHattie.