Meat Loaf (1947 - )
a.k.a. Marvin Lee Aday, or Michael Aday
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) [Eddie]: Hacked to death with an axe (off-screen) by Tim Curry in a meat locker; we only hear the blows after Tim chases him into the locker. His mutilated body (obviously a dummy) is shown afterwards when Tim uncovers the glass table after serving him to his dinner guests.
- Black Dog (1998) [Red]: Killed in an explosion when he crashes his truck while trying to kill Patrick Swayze. (Thanks to Michael)
- Fight Club (1999) [Robert 'Bob' Paulsen]: Shot in the head by police while running away with the other members of Project Mayhem; his body is shown afterwards after they bring him back to Fight Club's headquarters.
- Blacktop (2000) [Jack]: Killed when his truck goes over a cliff. (Thanks to Blackkat)
- Formula 51 (The 51st State) (2001) [The Lizard]: Explodes after he drinks an explosive formula that Samuel L. Jackson had slipped into Meat Loaf's drink. (Thanks to Bailey, Debi, ND, Matt, and Anthony)
- Trapped (2001) [Jim Hankins]: Falls to his death when the floor of the burning hotel collapses beneath him. (Thanks to Blackkat)
- The Salton Sea (2002) [Bo]: Shot to death by either Anthony LaPaglia or Doug Hutchison during a robbery at Meat Loaf's hotel/drug lab.
- BloodRayne (2005) [Leonid] Dies after being exposed to the sun which causes his body to burn and turn into a pile of ash after Michael Madsen destroys the windows in the room holding out the light.
- Stage Fright (2014) [Roger McCall]: Slashed across the stomach with a buzzsaw by Allie MacDonald as he's trying to kill her, after Kent Nolan plugs in the buzzsaw while Allie is holding it agains Meat Loaf's stomach.
- Monsters: Where's the Rest of Me? (1988) [Dr. Willard Wingite]: Hit in the chest with an axe and heart removed by the undead Frank Tarsia, who then implants the heart into his own body.
- Tales from the Crypt: What's Cookin'? (1992) [Chumley]: Killed (off-screen) by Judd Nelson; his body is shown afterwards hanging in the meat locker when Judd shows it to Christopher Reeve. (Thanks to Stephen, PortsGuy, and Michael)
- Masters of Horror: Pelts (2006) [Jake Feldman]: Bleeds to death after skinning off his torso; he dies while struggling with Ellen Ewusie in an elevator. His body is shown again when Link Baker and the police discover him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.