The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Maud Adams (1945 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) [Andrea Anders]: Shot in the chest (off-screen) by Christopher Lee in their bed (we only see Christopher approach the gun to her). Her body is shown afterwards (make-up'd and dressed as if she's alive) when Roger Moore sits beside it and starts talking, not immediately realizing that she's dead. (Note: Maud later played a different leading character in Octopussy (1983).)
- Hell Hunters (1986) [Amanda]: Throat slit by an assassin while she's hiding in a restroom stall. (Thanks to Pam)
- Deadly Intent (1988) [Elise Marlowe]: Suffocated after being trapped inside a coffin; we only see the outside of the coffin as the sounds of her struggling gradually stop. (Thanks to Pam)
- The Kill Reflex (Soda Cracker) (1989) [Detective Crystal Tarver]: Shot in the stomach during a raid on the bad guys' hideout.
- Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation (1990) [Fima]: Stabbed in the stomach, then set on fire and falls from the roof of the building. (Thanks to Pam)
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Playing for Time (1980) [Mala]: Executed by hanging in the concentration camp. (Thanks to Pam)
- Mission: Impossible: The Plague (1989) [Catherine Balzac]: Burned to death, along with her bodyguard (Gary Day), after a fire breaks out in the laboratory. (Thanks to Dignan)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.