Matthias Schoenaerts (1977 - )
- Black Book (Zwartboek) (2006) [Joop]: Machine-gunned to death in the back by Nazi soldiers during an attempt to free Matthias and others from a Nazi jail.
- Injury Time (2010) [Van Dessel]: Beaten to death with a baseball bat by Jeroen Perceval; we only see Jeroen bringing the bat down repeatedly. (This short film is includes as a bonus feature on the US DVD of The Ardennes (2015).)
- Bullhead (Rundskop) (2011) [Jacky Vanmarsenille]: Shot to death in an elevator by police when fighting three police officers while hand-cuffed.
- Blood Ties (2013) [Scarfo]: Shot in the back by Clive Owen, just before Matthias is about to shoot Billy Crudup.
- Suite Française (2015) [Lieutenant Bruno von Falk]: Possibly dies (off-screen) some time after the events of the movie; in her closing voiceover, Michelle Williams says that she was told Matthias had died, but also argues he may have in fact gone into hiding.
- Red Sparrow (2018) [Ivan Egorov]: Shot to death by a sniper while Matthias was walking to Joel Edgerton and his CIA colleagues in handcuff after his niece Jennifer Lawrence sets him up as a mole.
- The Laundromat (2019) [Maywood]: Poisoned by Rosalind Chao and Kunjue Li, who then stage the scene to make it look like he died of an accidental overdose.
- None known
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.