Matthew Wood (1972 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) [General Grievous]: Providing the voice of a cyborg, he implodes after Ewan McGregor shoots his exposed organs, causing his innards to erupt into flames.
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015) [Ello Asty / Quiggold / Niima Thug]: Voicing multiple characters, "Ello Asty" is killed in an explosion after his fighter is shot down. "Quiggold" and "Niima Thug" survive the film. (Since Matthew provided the character's voice and Paul Kasey physically portrayed the character, this death is listed on both pages.)
Television Deaths Edit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Ambush (2008) : Destroyed by Tom Kane. (Matthew also voices various "Battle Droid" characters who are destroyed in several ways throughout the series.)
- Star Wars: Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (2015) [Phoenix One]: Killed in an explosion when James Earl Jones destroys his fighter.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) [General Grievous]: Stabbed in the chest by James Arnold Taylor at the end of a fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.