Matthew Lillard (1970 - )
- Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go to College (1991) [Stork]: Killed by one of the Ghoulies.
- Scream (1996) [Stu Macher]: Electrocuted when Neve Campbell drops a TV on his head at the end of a fight, in addition to having been stabbed several times by Skeet Ulrich. (Thanks to Corey, Bernadette, Julie and Kyle)
- Dead Man's Curve (The Curve) (1998) [Tim]: Pushed off of a cliff by Michael Vartan and Randall Batinkoff (as Keri Russell looks on in shock), who make it look like suicide (so one of them can pass by catastrophe) after they double-cross Matthew. (Thanks to Gary)
- Thir13en Ghosts (2001) [Dennis Rafkin]: Back broken when John DeSantis' ghost picks him up and smashes him against a post; he later reappears as a ghost himself to help Tony Shalhoub. (Thanks to Kyle and Chris)
- In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007) [Duke Fallow]: Although his fate is unresolved in theTheatrical Cut, the Director's Cut and US DVD's deleted scenes include a scene in which his throat is slit by Brian J. White after Matthew's guilt in the murder of Burt Reynolds is revealed.
- The Devil's Child (1997; TV Movie) [Tim]: Killed by Thomas Gibson's powers, who makes it look like a drug overdose. His body is later seen when Kim Delaney discovers him slumped in a corner
- Robot Chicken: Operation Rich in Spirit (2005; animated) [Shaggy]: Sliced in half with a machete by Jason, in a Scooby-Doo-meets-Friday-the-13th parody. (Thanks to Jack).
- Criminal Minds: The Apprenticeship (2012) [David Turner]: Shot in the head by Shemar Moore when Matthew lunges at Shemar with a hammer.
- Twin Peaks: Part 11 (2017) [William Hastings]: Head crushed by David Nieker (off-screen); his body is shown when David Lynch, Miguel Ferrer, and Chrysta Bell see it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.