Matt Ryan (1981 - )
a.k.a. Matthew Evans
Film Deaths Edit
- Flypaper (2011) [Gates]: Shot in the head by Jeffrey Tambor, after the lights go out in the bank. (shown through Jeffrey’s night-vision goggles)
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020; animated) [John Constantine]: Erased from existence, when Flash (Christopher Gorham) went back to restart the Timeline.
- Wild Decembers (2009; tv movie) [Burgler]: Shot to death with twice with a shotgun.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Nip/Stuck (2019) [John Constantine]: Disintegrated when he sacrifices himself by falling into a portal to Hell to rescue Brandon Routh; he arrives in Hell shortly afterwards. Matt is resurrected in the episode Hey, World! after escaping Hell with Courtney Ford and Brandon's soul.
- The Flash: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three (2019) [John Constantine]: Disintegrated by Anti-Matter. Matt is resurrected off-screen in the new universe created by Stephen Amell and the seven Paragons in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Four.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Ship Broken (2020) [John Constantine]: In a future vision witnessed by Caity Lotz, Matt is stabbed to death while Caity is under the influence of a hellhound; This death is averted when Matt and Olivia Swann manage to send the hellhound back to hell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.