Matt Frewer (1958 - )
Deaths in Film[edit | edit source]
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983) [Cornered Executive Who Jumps]: Commits suicide by jumping from the office window, after being cornered by the pirate accountants. (Played for comic effect.) (This segment of the film was also released separately as a short film, The Crimson Permanent Assurance.)
- Dead Fire (1997) [Max Durbin]: Killed in an explosion when the space station blows up. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Quicksilver Highway (1997) [Charlie/Dr. Charles George]: Playing a dual role in two stories, "Dr. Charles George" commits suicide by throwing himself from the roof of the hospital in order to destroy his own evil hand and the army of severed hands following it. (Thanks to ND)
- Taken (2002) [Dr. Chet Wakeman]: Shot to death by Heather Donahue when he tries to leak information to the enemy. (Thanks to Jake)
- Dawn of the Dead (2004) [Frank]: Dies of the zombie infection some time after being bitten; after reanimating as a zombie, he is shot in the head (off-screen) with a shotgun by Ving Rhames (we only hear the gunshot).
- Watchmen (2009) [Edgar Jacobi a.k.a. Moloch the Mystic]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by Matthew Goode in his apartment; his body is shown when Jackie Earle Haley discovers him, having been framed for the murder.
- 50/50 (2011) [Mitch Barnett]: Dies (off-screen) of prostate cancer; we learn of his death when Phillip Baker Hall informs Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) [Archibald Stanley]: Dies (off-screen) to unspecific circumstances from the passage of time from 1938 to 2014.
- Rampage: President Down (2016) [Mr. Williamson]: Commits suicide (off-screen), sometime before the movie begins. Matt doesn't appear, except being mentioned and his death revealed.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Redemption in Blood (1988) [Cliff King]: Shot to death by Don Johnson.
- The Stand (1994 TV miniseries) [Trashcan Man]: Killed in an explosion (along with everybody else in Las Vegas) when the hand of God detonates the nuclear bomb that Matt had brought into the city. We see the explosion in the distance as Gary Sinise and Bill Fagerbakke watch from the desert.
- Desperation (2006 TV) [Ralph Carver]: Killed by the evil entity while it's in the form of a bird. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Orphan Black: Knowledge of Causes, and Secret Motion of Things (2014) [Dr. Aldous Leekie]: Accidentally shot in the head by Kristian Bruun when Kristian gestures angrily with a gun during a confrontation (with him slamming the gun down discharging it). His body is seen in the trunk of his car then again when he is buried under the concrete garage. (Played for dark comic effect.)
- Castlevania: The Monument (2017) [The Bishop] Playing the voice of "The Bishop" he is eaten by a monster in his church.
- Timeless: Karma Chameleon (2017) [Anthony Bruhl]: Shot twice (off-screen) in the chest by Goran Visnjic when Matt tries to blow up the their time machine. We learn of his death when Sakina Jaffrey shows Malcolm Barrett his body.
- The Order: Finals, Part One (2019) [Peter Morton]:
- Fear the Walking Dead: Leave What You Don't (2019) [Logan]: Shot in the head by a member of Colby Minifie's group.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.