Matt Clark (1936 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- The Grissom Gang (1971) [Joe Bailey]: Has a knife thrown into his back by Scott Wilson.
- The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean (1972) [Nick the Grub]: Shot to death by the deputies in the films climatic shoot out.
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973) [J.W. Bell]: Shot in the back by Kris Kristofferson, when he found a gun in the outhouse to escape.
- White Lightning (1973) [Dude Watson]: Shot in the chest with a double-barreled shotgun in an ambush by R.G. Armstrong.
- An Eye for an Eye (1981) [Tom McCoy]: Killed after been crushed by a machine during a fight with Chuck Norris.
- The Quick and the Dead (1987) [Doc Shabbitt]: Shot twice in the chest by Tom Conti.
- A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014) [Old Prospector]: Shot in the chest by Liam Neeson after Liam orders Matt to draw his gun and challenges him to a shoot-out on the count of three (with Liam then firing on "two").
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
Gallery:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.