Mathieu Amalric (1965 - )
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (Le Scaphandre et le papillon) (2007) [Jean-Dominique Bauby]: Dies of pneumonia, following a long period of paralysis due to a stroke; we last see him lying on his hospital bed, followed by some on-screen text informing us of his death.
- Quantum of Solace (2008) [Dominic Greene]: Shot twice in the head (off-screen) by an unidentified assailant from the Quantum organization, after Daniel Craig leaves him stranded in the Bolivian Desert; his death is revealed when Judi Dench informs Daniel. (Thanks to Andrew and Tommy)
- Chicken with Plums (Poulet aux prunes) (2011) [Nasser Ali Khan]: Commits suicide by starving himself lying in bed and doing nothing; he dies on the eighth day of his suicide attempt, as he sees his life flash before him. Additionally, there is a fantasy/daydream sequence in which he imagines several different suicide methods when he first decides to kill himself: lying in front of an oncoming train, jumping from a cliff, shooting himself in the head, and asphyxiating himself with a plastic bag. (The fantasy scenes are played for comic effect, while his actual death is portrayed dramatically.)
- Lines of Wellington (Les Lignes de Wellington) (2012) [Marcellin de Marbot]: Dies (off-screen) from unspecified circumstance.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) [Serge X.]: Strangled with prayer beads (off-camera) by Willem Dafoe while Mathieu is speaking to Ralph Fiennes and Tony Revolori in a confessional; the window suddenly shuts and when Ralph opens the door on the other side, Mathieu's body falls out.
TV Deaths Edit
- Wolf Hall (2015 mini-series) [Eustace Chapuys]: Dies (off-screen) from unspecified circumstance.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Quantum of Solace (2008; video game) [Dominic Greene]: Burned when Bond (voiced by Daniel Craig) shoots explosive canisters (it's different then in the film).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.