Masaomi Kondo (1942 - )
- Eleven Samurai (Ju-ichinin no samurai) (1967) [Samurai]: Stabbed to death in the film's climatic battle.
- Quick-draw Okatsu (Yoen dokufuden: Hitokiri okatsu) (1969) [Rintaro]: Stabbed in the back with a sword by Harumi Sone.
- The Fall of Ako Castle (Akô-jô danzetsu) (1978) [Hashimoto Heizaemon]: Mortally wounded with a stab wound to the stomach, courtesy of his wife, Mieko Harada. He then finishes himself off by cutting open his stomach then slicing his own throat open.
- The Man in White (Yurusarezaru mono) (2003) [Old Boss]: Shot by Masaya Katô off-screen. He only see Masaomi holding his sword and then Masaya fires his gun. We then see the wall covered in blood.
- Tajomaru (2009) [Kagetoki]: Stabbed to death by Kei Tanaka.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.