Masako Nozawa (1936 - )
Movie Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Ball Z: Bardock Father of Goku (1990; anime) [Bardock/Goku]: Bardock is disintegrated by Frieza's '''('Ryusei Nakao)' 'Supernova '''attack along with the rest of the Saiyans and inhabitants of Planet Vegeta when he attempts to stop the attack. Goku survives.
- Digital Monster X-Evolution (2005; anime) [Gallantmon/Gallantmon X]: Impaled by Omnimon (Hideyuki Tanaka) after a short battle. Brought back to life as Gallantmon X.
- Lupin III: Blood Seal-Eternal Mermaid (2011;anime) [Masae Todo]: Impaled with a sword along with Misa (Risa Shimzu) by Kageura (Shiro Saito) on Himura's (Akira Ishida) orders.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Ball Z: Goku Dies! There's Only One Chance Left (1989; anime) [Goku/Gohan]: Goku is impaled by Piccolo's (Toshio Furukawa) Special Beam Cannon while holding Raditz (Shigeru Chiba) in its path killing both of them. Brought back to life with the Dragon Balls in the episode, Come Forth, Shenlong! The Saiyans Finally Arrive on Earth. Gohan survives.
- Dragon Ball Z: Bye Bye Everyone!! Goku's Last Instantaneous Movement (1993; anime) [Goku/Gohan]: Goku is killed alongside King Kai (Joji Yanami) and Android #17 (Shigeru Nakahara) when Goku brings Cell (Norio Wakamoto) to King Kai's planet where he blows himself up, after threatening to blow up the Earth. Brought back to life in the episode, For the Sake of the Entire Universe... Return to Life, Son Goku, when Old Kai (Reizo Nomoto) gives up his own life to restore Goku's to enable his return to Earth. Gohan survives.
- Dragon Ball Z: Earth Disappears!! Boo's Reverse-Transformation of Evil (1995; anime) [Goku/Gohan/Goten]: Goten and Gohan are killed alongside Trunks (Takeshi Kusao), Piccolo (Toshio Furukawa), Tien Shinhan (Hirotaka Suzuoki) and Chiaotzu (Hiroko Emori) when Kid Buu (Kozo Shioya) blows up the Earth. Gohan and Goten are brought back to life with the Namekian Dragon Balls in the episode, Vegeta's Secret Plan!! Polunga and the Two Wishes. Goku survives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.