The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (1984 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Black Christmas (2006) [Heather Lee]: Killed (exact method unclear) by Robert Mann inside the car; we only see the car shaking, followed by blood splattering on the windshield while Andrea Martin is scraping off the ice from outside the car. NOTE. A deleted scene that was posted on Youtube showed Mary trying to start the car and seeing Mann holding his knife at her, So she tries to escape but is stabbed a lot by Mann. (Thanks to TravellingMan, Robert, Caitlin, EXXXposed, Domikate, Christopher, and Steve)
- Final Destination 3 (2006) [Wendy Christensen]: Hit by a train (off-screen); just as the train is about to hit her, it cuts back to her and her friends, revealing that it was just a premonition. However, shortly after the return to reality, the premonition begins to come true; we hear the crash over the closing credits. (In the DVD's "Choose Their Fate" feature, by choosing "Map" in the subway scene, the movie ends with Mary actually being hit by the train, then cuts to the credits, indicating that it wasn't a premonition in this version.) (Thanks to Mike, Domikate, Gordon, L., Eric and George)
- The Thing (2011) [Kate Lloyd]: Presumably frozen to death (off-screen) after going off into the frozen wilderness; the movie leaves her fate open-ended, but the chances of her survival appear slim. (Thanks to Jok)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) [Mary Todd Lincoln]: Dies (off-screen) during the passage of time between the 19th-century story and the present-day epilogue. (Thanks to Tommy)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fargo: Somebody to Love (2017) [Nikki Swango]: Shot in the forehead by Michael Brown just as she shoots him as well while Ewan McGregor watches in shock. Her body is seen after when police investigate and paramedics load her onto a gurney.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.