The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Mary-Louise Parker (1964 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fried Green Tomatoes (1991) [Ruth Jameson]: Dies of cancer. (Thanks to Lois)
- Boys on the Side (1995) [Robin]: Dies of AIDS-related illness. (Thanks to Lois)
- Goodbye Lover (1998) [Peggy Blane]: Killed in a motorcycle crash/explosion (along with Dermot Mulroney) when Patricia Arquette forces their motorcycle off a cliff at the end of a chase.
- Let the Devil Wear Black (1999) [Julia Hirsch]: Commits suicide by deliberately walking into traffic and getting hit by a car. We only see her start to cross the street; her body is shown afterwards when Jonathan Penner pulls the sheet down on her gurney in the hospital.
- R.I.P.D. (2013) [Proctor]: Killed (off-screen) in the line of duty, some time before the story begins; she appears a spirit working in the afterlife police department throughout the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Red Sparrow (2018) [Stephanie Boucher]: Run over by a covered-truck as Mary gets panicked while being cornered by a group of guys in the street.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Christmas in Conway (2013) [Suzy Mayor]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer.
- Mr. Mercedes: Willow Lake (2017) [Janey Patterson]: Killed by a car bomb placed by Harry Treadaway.
- The Blacklist: Nicholas T. Moore (No. 110) (2018) [Naomi Hyland]: Although Mary-Louise does not physically appear in this episode, she is mentioned in passing by Fiona Dourif when talking to James Spader to have been shot in her apartment off-screen by James's Henchmen. Her death is confirmed when the camera reveals a graveyard headstone with Mary-Louise’s name on it while Fiona is talking to James.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.