Martine Brochard (1946 - )
- Diary of a Cloistered Nun (Storia di una monaca di clausura) (1973) [Sister Lucilla]: Reportedly commits suicide by drowning herself in the convent well. (I haven't seen this movie, myself). (Thanks to Johan)
- Violent Professionals (Milano trema; la polizia vuole giustizia) (1973) [Maria, the Prostitute]: Hit by a car; she dies afterwards while talking to Luc Merenda.
- Eyeball (1975) (Gatti rossi in un labirinto di vetro; The Devil's Eye; The Secret Killer; Wide-eyed in the Dark) (1975) [Paulette Stone]: Reportedly shot to death by Andres Mejuto when Martine is about to stab John Richardson. (I haven't seen this movie, myself.) (Confirmed by Cinemorgue1000) (Thanks to Johan, Cinemorgue1000)
- Mannaja: A Man Called Blade (1977) [Angela]: Reportedly stabbed in the chest by John Steiner when she tries to defend the bound Maurizio Merli. (I haven't seen this movie, myself). (Thanks to Andrea)
- Fear (L'Ossessione che uccide; Delirium; Murder Obsession) (1980) [Shirley]: Decapitated with a chainsaw by Anita Strindberg; her severed head is shown again later on when Silvia Dionisio discovers it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.