Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Marlon Brando (1924 - 2004)
- Viva Zapata! (1952) [Emiliano Zapata]: Shot repeatedly by a squad of soldiers after walking into the courtyard to retrieve his horse; his body is later put on display in a public square.
- The Young Lions (1958) [Lt. Christian Diesl]: Shot to death by Dean Martin (who was unaware that Marlon was unarmed). (Thanks to Nemanja)
- The Fugitive Kind (1959) [Valentine 'Snakeskin' Xavier]: Burned to death (off-screen) when R.G. Armstrong's men use firehoses to force him back into the burning building. (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) [1st Lt. Fletcher Christian]: Fatally injured when a burning mast falls on him; he dies while talking to the other sailors. (Historically, Lt. Christian was killed by the natives of the island) (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Burn! (Queimada; The Mercenary) (1969) [Sir William Walker]: Stabbed in the stomach by an islander on the beach. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Godfather (1972) [Don Vito Corleone]: Dies of a heart attack while playing in the garden with his grandson, Anthony Corleone (Anthony Gounaris). (See also Marlon's death in the video game version.)
- Last Tango in Paris (Ultimo tango a Parigi) (1972) [Paul]: Shot in the stomach by Maria Schneider in her apartment; he walks out onto the balcony before dying.
- The Nightcomers (1972) [Peter Quint]: Killed by the two children (Christopher Ellis and Verna Harvey). (Thanks to Jack and Mark)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976) [Robert E. Lee Clayton]: Throat slit by Jack Nicholson while Marlon is asleep; he dies shortly after the shock wakes him up. (Thanks to Gregg)
- Superman (1978) [Jor-El]: Killed (along with the rest of the planet's inhabitants, except for his infant son (Lee Quigley)) in the destruction of Planet Krypton when it collides with its sun. He later appears as a hologram to his grown-son (Jeff East, Christopher Reeve) and also in Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut. The hologram footage from the first film is reused in Superman Returns.
- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (1980) [Jor-El Hologram]: Sacrifices his existence to give back the powers to his son (Christopher Reeve).
- Apocalypse Now (1979) [Colonel Walter E. Kurtz]: Hacked repeatedly with a machete by Martin Sheen; he dies shortly after Martin's ambush.
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996) [Dr. Moreau]: Torn apart by a group of his creatures in his home.
Video Game Deaths
- The Godfather: The Game (2006) [Don Vito Corleone]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen); his death is revealed to Aldo Trapani (Andrew Pifko) by ally NPCs during the game. (Although Marlon is credited as Vito Corleone and recorded lines for the game, the majority of his performance was redubbed by Doug Abrahams due to poor audio quality of the recordings. Marlon's real voice can only be heard when the Don speaks to his son Michael while in his hospital bed.) (See also Marlon's death in the film version.)