Marlene Clark (1949 - )
Film Deaths: Edit
- Clay Pidgeon (Trip to Kill) (1971) [Saddle]: Shot to death by Ivan Dixon while in bed with him. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Beware! The Blob (Son of the Blob) (1972) [Mariane Hargis]: Devoured by the blob in her yard as she’s looking for her cat (that was also eaten by the blob).
- Ganja & Hess (Black Evil; Black Vampire; Blackout: The Moment of Terror; Blood Couple; Double Possession; Vampires of Harlem) (1973) [Ganja Meda]: Stabbed to death (off-camera) with a cursed dagger by Duane Jones in the bedroom; her body is shown lying on the bed afterwards. She then comes back to life as a vampire and survives through the rest of the movie. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- The Beast Must Die (Black Werewolf) (1974) [Caroline Newcliffe]: Shot with a silver bullet by Calvin Lockhart after she transforms into her wolf form and attacks him as the other guests look on in horror. (Thanks to Bryan)
Notable Connection: Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Billy Dee Williams
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.