Mark Harmon (1951 - )
- The Last Supper (1995) [Dominant Male]: Poisoned when Cameron Diaz, Ron Eldard, Annabeth Gish, Jonathan Penner, and Courtney B. Vance serve him poisoned wine at a dinner party; the scene ends as Mark drinks the wine, followed by a shot of a freshly dug grave (played for comic effect).
- St. Elsewhere: Heaven's Skate (1988) [Dr. Robert "Bobby" Caldwell]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS, some time before the story begins; we learn of his death when the hospital staff is informed. Mark doesn't actually appear in this episode, as he had earlier left the series; his last appearance was in the 1986 episode E.R.
- Dillinger (1991 TV) [John Dillinger]: Shot to death by FBI agents outside a movie theater. (I haven't seen this movie, so I don't know whether it actually depicted Dillinger's death or not.)
- For All Time (2000 TV) [Charles Lattimer]: Dies off-screen after being stranded at the turn of the twentieth centaury (when Bill Cobbs is forced to leave Mark behind as the time machine train returns back through the closing time slip to the present).
- Crossfire Trail (2001 TV) [Bruce Barkow]: Shot in the back with a rifle by Virginia Madsen, as Mark is about to finish off Tom Selleck after shooting Tom in the shoulder.
- The West Wing: Posse Comitatus (2002) [Simon Donovan]: Shot and killed by a robber while attempting to foil a robbery at a convenience store.
- Husband of Pam Dawber.
- Father of Sean Harmon.
- No Relation to Angie Harmon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.