The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Marina Malfatti (1933 - 2016)
a.k.a. Marina Mulligan
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Fourth Victim (La Ultima Senora Anderson; Death at the Deep End of the Swimming Pool; The Fourth Mrs. Anderson) (1971) [Julie Spencer]: Accidentally drowned when her foot gets caught in the rope attached to the anchor, while she's trying to drown Carroll Baker. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave (1971) [Gladys Cunningham]: Poisoned by Enzo Tarascio, she manages to stab his accomplice/lover (Erika Blanc) before dying.
- All the Colors of the Dark (Tutti i colori del buio; Day of the Maniac; Demons of the Dead; They're Coming to Get You) (1972) [Mary Weil]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by the cultists; there is an earlier scene in which Marina apparently commits suicide by throwing herself onto a knife that Edwige Fenech is holding, but it's suggested that this was a faked death. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Red Queen Kills 7 Times (La Dama rossa uccide sette volte; Blood Feast; Feast of Flesh; The Corpse Which Didn't Want to Die) (1972) [Franziska Wildenbruck]: Shot to death by her husband after she attempts to frame him for Sybil Danning's murder. (Thanks to Johan)
- Seven Blood-Stained Orchids (Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso; Puzzle of the Silver Half Moons) (1972) [Kathy Adams]: Strangled with a telephone cord by Renato Romano in her art studio. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to Johan)
- The Bloodstained Lawn (Il prato macchiato di rosso) (1973) [Nina Genovese]: Stabbed in the back by her own robot.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Malombra (1974; mini-series) [Marina di Malombra]: Commits suicide by drowning her self in the sea.
- Teresa Raquin (1985; mini-series) [Teresa Raquin]: Commits suicide, along with her lover, by taking poison. (I have not seen this mini-series, but I'm assuming her death scene occurs as it did in the original novel.)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.