Marilù Tolo (1944 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules (Maciste, gladiatore di Sparta) (1964) [Olympia]: Throat slit (off-screen) by Claudio Undari; her body is shown afterwards when Mark Forest discovers her. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Kiss the Girls and Make them Die (se tutti le donne del mondo) (1966) [Gioia]: Strangled by a boa constrictor hidden inside a booby-trapped feather boa, given to her by Raf Vallone (Thanks to Golgo13). Though Ardonian (Raf Vallone) preserves her unscathed dead body in perfect condition in a block of crystal.She (her dead body) remains frozen in the icy crystal in the end for good. She is the only woman whose dead body is frozen in crystal unlike the other women who are frozen in suspended animation, alive.
- Django Kill...If you live Shoot (Se see vivo spara) (1967) [Lori]: Shot in the back by Francisco Sanz while she's running away with Tomas Milian. Shown from a distance. (Thanks to Franz and Andrea)
- Confessions of a Police Captain (Confessione di un commissario di polizia al procuratore della repubblica) (1971) [Serena LiPuma]: Strangled with a towel by a hitman in her bathroom; the gang takes her body, places it in a block of concrete & encases it & later incorporates her in a local construction project. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to Golgo13 and Andrea)
- Bluebeard (1972) [Brigitte]: Drowned in a vat of wine by Richard Burton. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- The Scorpion with Two Tails (Assassinio al cemetero etrusco) (1982) [Contessa Maria Volumna]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with rival criminals in the caves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.