Mariangela Giordano (1937 - )
a.k.a. Mary Jordan
Film Deaths Edit
- Hang for Django (Una lunga fila di croci) (1969) [Jose's Wife] Shot to death by bandits.
- Giallo a Venezia (Gore in Venice; Mystery in Venice; Thriller in Venice) (1979) [Marizia]: Dies of shock/blood loss when the killer cuts off her legs with a carving knife after tying her to the kitchen table. (Nudity alert: Full Frontal) (Thanks to Johan)
- Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror (Le Notti del terrore; The Zombie Dead) (1981) [Evelyn]: Dies of shock when her zombie son (Peter Bark) bits off her left breast nipple as she attempts to breast-feed him. (Nudity alert: Topless) (Thanks to Johan)
- Patrick Still Lives (Patrick vive ancora; Patrick is Still Alive) (1980) [Stella Randolph]: Impaled when the comatose Gianni Dei uses his telekinetic powers to drive a poker through her crotch and out through her mouth. (Nudity alert: Full frontal)
- The Sect (La Setta; The Devil's Daughter) (1991) [Kathryn]: Stabbed by Richard Sammel; she dies on the operating table soon afterwards. Her body comes back to life in the morgue and attacks Kelly Curtis, then dies once again when she slits her own throat with a scalpel. (Nudity alert: Full frontal in hospital scene). (Thanks to Johan)
- Killer Barbys (1996) [Countess]: Impaled on a wooden fence after Charles S. Chaplin and Silvia Superstar throw her out of a window. (Nudity alert: Topless and rear-- note the continuity error in that Mariangela is naked when they grab her, but the body falling out of the window is wearing a nightgown!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.