Marcel Bozzuffi (1928 - 1988)
- The French Connection (1971) [Pierre Nicoli]: Shot in the back by Gene Hackman when he tries fleeing up a train station staircase after a long chase.
- Black Turin (Torino nera) (1972) [Fridda]: Shot to death by Bud Spencer for framing him and having his family attacked by Marcel's men.
- Images (1972) [Rene] Shot in the chest with a shotgun blast by Susannah York.
- The Destructors (The Marseille Contract) (1974) [Calmet] Shot in the back by Maurice Ronet.
- The Passage (1979) [Perea]: Blown up when Malcolm McDowell throws a grenade at him.
- Contraband (Luca il Contrabbandiere) (1980) [The Marsigliese - Francois Jacois]: Shot to death by Fabio Testi.
- Mr. Françoise Fabian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.