The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Marc Singer (1948 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Savate (1995) [Ziegfield Von Trotta]: Gunned down from behind by Ashley Laurence, just as he gets the drop on Olivier Gruner after a brutal martial arts-showdown (in the Wild West, no less).
- L.A.P.D.: To Protect and to Serve (2001) [Sam Steele]: Shot to death by Michael Madsen.
- Angel Blade (2002) [Dr. Martin Gites]: Hanged (off-screen) by David Heavener; his body is shown afterwards when Amanda Righetti discovers him.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Great Performances: Cyrano de Bergerac (1972) [Christian de Neuvillette]: Shot in battle with the Spanish soldiers; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Peter Donat.
- The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan (1979; TV film) [David Reynolds]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Linda Gray during a duel with Henry Wilcoxon. He later dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, after Lindsay Wagner travels back in time to prevents Linda from shooting.
- V: The Final Battle (1984 miniseries) [Mike Donovan]: Shot in the chest with a ray-gun by Stack Pierce aboard the Visitor spaceship, while Marc is trying to rescue Faye Grant. This later turns out be a Fifth Columnist disguised as Marc; the real Marc survives.
- Highlander: Mountain Men (1992) [Caleb Cole]: Decapitated at the end of a sword/battleaxe fight with Adrian Paul.
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: The Alchemist (1996; animated) [Montegue]: Presumably killed in an the lab explosion along with Ben (Quinton Flynn) and Lucy (Mayim Bialik) cause by the eagle when it transformed into smaller birds to overwhelmed them.
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: Amok (1996; animated) [Mitchell Stramm]: Killed (offscreen) by the real Amok (Frank Welker).
- Arrow: My Name is Oliver Queen (2015) [General Matthew Shrieve]: Shot in the head by Karl Yune as Stephen Amell and Rila Fukushima look on.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.