Marc Macaulay (1957 - )
- Passenger 57 (1992) [Vincent]: Shot repeatedly in the chest (causing him to fall down a flight of stairs) in a shoot-out with Wesley Snipes. (Thanks to ND)
- Bad Boys (1995) [Noah Trafficant]: Dies when a flaming barrel explodes next to his car causing his car to explode.
- Monster (2003) [Will/Daddy John]: Shot to death by Charlize Theron. (Thanks to ND)
- The Punisher (2004) [Dante]: Shot to death by Thomas Jane during a shootout. (Thanks to Michael and ND)
- Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds (2008) [The Sheriff]: Mauled to death by one of the creatures, as William Prael looks on in shock from inside the jail cell.
- Miami Vice: Bushido (1985) [Czuko]: Stabbed in the back with a katana by Edward James Olmos while he's protecting Natasha Detente and Robin Kapustin
- Miami Vice: Bad Timing (1988) [Doc Jerry]: Shot repeatedly by Pruitt Taylor Vince after Marc tries to kill Pruitt and Gary Farmer.
- In the Heat of the Night: Anniversary (1989) [Allan Thurman]: Shot to death by Carroll O'Connor, while Marc is trying to assassinate Joe Seneca (posing as a motorcycle cop).
- Miami Vice: World of Trouble (1989) [Johnny Cottman]: Shot repeatedly by Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas after Marc and his associates try to steal a prototype weapon.
- Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis (1991 TV) [Shorty]: Dies (off-screen) from dehydration after drinking ocean water. He is last seen alive after he help murder Don Harvey thinking that he was a Japanese sailor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.