Marc Lawrence (1910 - 2005)
- White Woman (1933) [Connors]: Killed by the natives; his severed head is then thrown through the window.
- "G" Men (1935) [Gangster Killed at Lodge]: I haven't seen this movie myself, but the IMDB's identification of his character gives away his fate.
- Hold That Ghost (Oh, Charlie) (1941) [Charlie Smith]: Strangled by a rival gangster in the basement; his body is shown again afterwards when Bud Abbott and Lou Costello discover him. (Thanks to Constantine)
- The Monster and the Girl (1941) [Sleeper]: Mauled to death by the gorilla (Charles Gemora). Joseph Calleia later shoots Marc's body, not realizing he's already dead.
- This Gun for Hire (1942) [Tommy, Gates' Chauffeur]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Alan Ladd; we only see Marc walking into a room, followed shortly afterwards by Alan walking out of the room in Marc's uniform, so his fate is strongly implied.
- King of Kong Island (1968) [Albert Muller]: Strangled by the Gorilla (Miles Mason).
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) [Rodney]: Shot in the head by Christopher Lee at the end of a cat-and-mouse chase through Christopher's 'funhouse' hideout.
- Marathon Man (1976) [Erhard]: Shot to death, along with Richard Bright, by William Devane, trying to trick Dustin Hoffman he's actually good. (ironically, his death, is also faked earlier in the film by William).
- Foul Play (1978) [Rupert Stiltskin]: Crushed to death when Chevy Chase pushes a shelf over on him while Marc is chasing Chevy and Goldie Hawn. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Rifleman: The Safe Guard (1958) [Gavin]: Shot to death by Claude Akins after he double cross him.
- The Rifleman: Trail of Hate (1963) [Couger]: Shot in the chest by Harold J. Stone.
- Mannix: The Nowhere Victim (1969) [Angelo Palerma]: Dies of severe injury after getting runned over by a drunk driver. He dies shortly after killing his nephew (Lloyd Battista) and calling Mike Connors a punk.
- Mannix: Overkill (1971) [Ty Webber]: Shot to death by Mike Connors.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Vengeance Factor (1989) [Volnoth]: Killed when Lisa Wilcox infects him with a deadly virus by merely touching him. (Thanks to Neil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.