Malik Yoba (1967 - )
- Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too? (2010) [Gavin]: Fatally injured in a car crash when a truck hits his car as he drives away following an argument with Janet Jackson; he dies (off-screen) in the hospital shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Raines: Pilot (2007) [Charlie Lincoln]: Shot to death (off-screen), some time before the episode begins. He appears as a figment of Jeff Goldblum's imagination as Jeff imagines conversations with him. (It isn't revealed that he's imaginary until the end of the episode.) The imaginary Malik continued to appear throughout the rest of the series.
- CSI: Miami: Power Trip (2008) [Former MDPD Detective Reginal Reggie Mastow]: Committs suicide by hanging himself in prison.
- Revolution: Clue (2013) [Jim Hudson]: Shot to death by J.D. Pardo while fighting Billy Burke.
- Limitless: Brian Finch's Black Op (2015) [John Kellerman / "Rooney"]: Shot by Lee Aaron Rosen, as Jake McDorman looks on in shock.
- Designated Survivor: Misalliance (2017) [FBI Special Agent In Charge Jason Atwood]: Executed via gunshot wound to the head by George Tchortov when Malik is trying to distract George from capturing Maggie Q.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.