Mala Powers (1931 - 2007)
- Wanted Dead or Alive: Til Death Do us Part (1958) [Stacy Torrance]: Executed by hanging (off-screen), some time after the episode ends; we last see her as Steve McQueen starts to take her back to town to turn her in. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Thriller: The Bride Who Died Twice (1962) [Consuela de la Varra]: Commits suicide by taking poison after the execution of Robert Colbert; she dies in Joe De Santis' arms shortly afterwards. (She had also previously faked her death with a drug that temporarily placed her in a deathlike coma.)
- Rawhide: A Woman's Place (1962) [Loretta Opel]: Accidentally shot to death by her husband (Eduard Franz). Her body is shown again when Jacques Aubuchon takes her for burial and attempts to blame her murder as poisoning by Gail Kobe.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Scarlet Scandal (1966) [Elaine Bayler]: Shot twice in the chest by Will Hutchins in her car. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Ex-Mrs. Montague Max (Monte) Vanton.
- Mrs. M. Hughes Miller (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.