Mads Mikkelsen (1965 - )
- King Arthur (2004) [Tristan]: Dies in the film's climatic battle after a duel with Stellan Skarsgard.
- Casino Royale (2006) [Le Chiffre]: Shot in the forehead by Jesper Christensen on the boat where Mads had been torturing Daniel Craig; we see Jesper fire followed by Mads' face falling in front of the camera. (Thanks to Eric, Andrew, and Conor)
- Flame and Citron (Flammen & Citronen) (2008) [Citronen]: Shot to death by Nazis.
- Valhalla Rising (2009) [One-Eye]: Hacked to death with an axe to the back of the head by tribesmen who presumably decapitate and dismember him as Maarten Stevenson looks on. He later appears as a spirit heading off to the afterlife.
- Clash of the Titans (2010) [Draco]: Turned into stone after looking at Natalia Vodianova and shattered.
- The Three Musketeers (2011) [Captain Rochefort]: Stabbed in the chest during a fight with Logan Lerman.
- A Royal Affair (2012): Blu-Ray/DVD during Chapter 22 (1772), Johann Friedrich Struensee got executed by beheading.
- Charlie Countryman (2013) [Nigel]: Accidentally shot in the head by a panicking cop (presumably Musat Dragos or Serbanescu Florin) when he suddenly makes a gesture he's going for a gun (presumably committing suicide by cop rather than be arrested). His body is later seen as his wife (Evan Rachel Wood) stands over him (having seen the shooting).
- Doctor Strange (2016) [Kaecilius]: Flesh disintegrated when Dormammu drags him into the Dark Dimension, reducing him to a shrivelled corpse in the process; however, according to Benedict Cumberbatch , Mads is technically still alive in this state and will remain so for all eterntiy.
- Rogue One (2016) [Galen Erso]: Fatally wounded in an explosion when Rebel fighters attack the Imperial base Mads is on. He dies with Felicity Jones by his side as they talk.
- Hannibal: Tobe-wan (2014) [Hannibal Lecter]: Devoured by Michael Pitt's pigs (off-screen) after Hugh Dancy slits Mads' throat and lowers him into the pen; this is only in Hugh's imagination. Mads survives the episode in reality.
- Hannibal: The Wrath of the Lamb (2015) [Hannibal Lecter]: Falls to his death when Hugh Dancy throws them both off a cliff. (It is unknown if they survived or not, due to this being the last scene in the series and NBC canceling the show.)
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Quantum of Solace (2008) [Le Chiffre]: Shot by his own Quantum agent, it's only shown from the camera phone M (voiced by Judi Dench) watches. (This game combines the storylines of both 2006's Casino Royale and 2008's Quantum of Solace film versions).
Music Video DeathsEdit
- Bitch Better Have My Money! (2015) [Crime Boss]: Presumably sliced up off-screen by one of the violent women after being taped and tied to his own mansion chair.
- Brother of Lars Mikkelsen.
- Mr. Hanne Jacobsen (choreographer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.