Madonna (1958 - )
- Dick Tracy (1990) [Breathless Mahoney/The Blank]: Shot twice in her breasts (once in each breast) by Al Pacino while she's wearing her "Blank" disguise. She dies in Warren Beatty's arms shortly after he unmasks her and shares a final kiss with her.
- Body of Evidence (Deadly Evidence) (1993) [Rebecca Carlson]: Shot twice (once in the stomach, once in her lower chest) by Jurgen Prochnow, causing her to fall out of a window and into the water below as Willem Dafoe watched on shock.
- Dangerous Game (1993) [Sarah Jennings]: Shot in the head by James Russo in a film-within-a-film sequence. We see James holding the gun to her head, followed by a close-up of James as we hear the shot; her body is not shown afterwards. (Thanks to Patrick and Hayley)
- Evita (1996) [Eva Peron]: Dies of cancer; her body is shown lying in a glass coffin during her funeral.
Music Video Deaths Edit
- "Bad Girl" (1993) (Madonna music video): Strangled (off-screen) in her bedroom by a one-night stand. Her body is shown at the beginning and end, and the rest of the video shows the events leading up to the murder. At the end of the video, her spirit is shown sitting beside her guardian angel (Christopher Walken). (Thanks to Dick Hertz and Rich)
- "What It Feels Like for a Girl" (2001) (Madonna music video): Commits suicide by deliberately crashing her car into a concrete pole, with an elderly woman sitting in the passenger seat. (Thanks to Ryoko)
- "Die Another Day" (2002) (Madonna music video): Playing a dual role, the black-clad Madonna is shot in the middle of her breasts with a speargun by the white-clad Madonna.
- Ex-Mrs. Sean Penn
- Ex-Mrs. Guy Ritchie (director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.