Madeleine Stowe (1958 - )
- Revenge (1990) [Miryea Mendez]: Dies of AIDS, with Kevin Costner in his arms.
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) [Kathryn Railly]: Presumably dies (off-screen) of the genetically-engineered virus after David Morse releases it, between the "present" and "future" scenes of the film.
- The Proposition (1998) [Eleanor Barret]: Dies in childbirth, with Kenneth Branagh, William Hurt, Blythe Danner, and David Byrd by her bedside trying to help to deliver her twins alive. Her body is shown afterwards in the church and in the cemetery.
- Impostor (2001) [Maya Olham]: Playing a dual role; The real Maya has her throat slit (off-screen) along with her husband (Gary Sinise) by the enemy aliens, the android duplicate is shot repeatedly in the back by Vincent D'Onofrio and his hit squad as the android Gary looks on.
- Blood & Orchids (1986; TV miniseries) [Hester Ashley Murdoch]: Commits suicide by hanging herself from the shower head. Her body is later shown afterwards when Jane Alexander discovers her and cries out in anguish.
- The Magnificent Ambersons (2002) [Isabel Amberson Minafer]: Dies of an unspecified illness (presumably cancer) in the arms of her son George (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers) who then lays her on the bed and cries over her body.
- Revenge: Two Graves (2015) [Victoria Grayson]: Shot in her lower chest by James Tupper as Emily VanCamp was about to shoot her.
- Mrs. Brian Benben
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.